:: Take a bow ::
I have been a fool for the past few weeks, or to be accurate, for last month...
and today, I am the most foolish person in the world...
I am such a fool...
I am so stupid...
so stupid...
so stupid...
so stupid...
so stupid...
so stupid...
so stupid...
Just laugh at my stupidity...
and today, I am the most foolish person in the world...
I am such a fool...
I am so stupid...
so stupid...
so stupid...
so stupid...
so stupid...
so stupid...
so stupid...
Just laugh at my stupidity...
Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
You really had me goin'
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closin'
That was quite a show
Very entertainin'
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow...
How about a round of applause


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home