:: To be, or not to be - Weak? Happy? ::
Hi guys & gals! Yes, I'm back again. Not too long after my previous post this time, just because I really got something to share here. Let's not drag it too far from my subject, I believe it's obvious that I'm going to complain about my job & my boss again.
Have you ever came across this situation, where this question was thrown to you - "You are not doing something you've studied on, don't you feel it is a waste?" And mind me, it is not a soft & concerning question, it is thrown to you in a harsh way, to humiliate you, telling you what you studied before were all rubbish.
And yeah, I face this situation just not quite long ago, and it feel sucks! I really wish I could shut her up by telling her,"I don't think it is a waste, cause it helps to get me started off my job with a higher pay! And I don't need to be so pathetic like you to strive so hard for earning big bucks! Biatch!"
As I mentioned above - "I wish I could", means I did not say so to her... And I find it very regretful by not telling her so. Anyway, let's not go further on how she humiliated me, but I could just say, it is very upsetting, and GOSH! I really wish I can leave this job soon. I think I'm so weak, weak like a girl (I AM a girl but what I meant was in people's perceptions, girls are always weak. And of course, they aren't, there are strong superwomen out there!) Anyway, I am weak now... Just wanted to run away...
To run away, or not to, that's the question I guess. Is running away a very weak decision from a weak person to show that they are god damn weak? Coward? Ostrich reaction(in mandarin)? Hiding from the reality? I am not sure, you know why? I thought running away would be a cowardy action, but would you stay working like a dog? Working without pride and dignity? Which decision will you make? And I was telling myself, I would prefer to work like hell than work like a dog. Ever feel like you are a donkey at work? Yeah, tell me about it...
Sometimes, there are people in this world are meant to be there to discourage you, down grade you, so it makes them feel better, makes them look better. These people think that they are the best of the best - ego, worthless piece of SHIT! To them, everyone got a price, they can 'buy' you and do whatever they want to you; while them, they have their pride, people head-hunt them to work, priceless. That is another piece of BULLSHIT!
WE! Have OUR pride! OUR dignity! You don't come and humiliate us just because we got a degree and we can earn more $ with a higher position just like that.
They, ARE the ones without pride, but yeah, they got a price, anyone can BUY them as long as they offer a better $$. That is not priceless, that is just prostitution.
(CHILL~ CALM DOWN~) Anyway, last time I came across a conversation with a friend of mine, and I got to know about this term - "educated, but not civilised". I believe she's worse than that, uneducated plus not civilised. Isn't that pathetic? Or am I the one being educated and civilised is the one who is more pathetic for not answering back her rudeness and just listening to her barking? My stupidity...
I apologize if any one of you find this post an uncomfortable one or maybe upsetting, but... Welcome to the reality I guess...
Well, tomorrow is another day! We'll pray for a better day, for you and for me... ^_^ Until then, good night!


2 Comments:
Sound harsh...I dont tink is wasting coz we r learning from time to time...There are alot of ppl r not doing regards of wat they've studied n yet they suceed and happy...Pls ask him/her if everone is doing wat they've studied then im sure alot of ppl is jobless now~Stupid boss
haha... thanks for your support! I believe our gang will sure think she's a biatch as we will never think that it is a waste! We are just going for what we like, not like her, she likes $$ only! hehe...take care my dear~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home