If I gone missing... Part 2
Today, I realised that if I'm not really in the mood, my look can really show it all. Those who knows me well, knows how scary when I don't talk, when I don't smile, and the most important thing is, when I don't look at you in the eyes... There's not many who dare to talk to me at that time I guess? (haha... sigh!)
Anyway... ya... Am in a bad mood today, but let's not discuss more about what drives me so. I just wanna drop some words here as my friends are trying to keeping up with me. So, here I am. I apologize for not being in the mood to really blog some stuffs, but will do better next time, trust me. :)
While I was not in the mood today, I did a lot of thinking.
I miss Liverpool...
I miss those chilling weather...
I miss walking to Uni, miss the long way...
I miss being really really far from problems...
I wish I could hide far far away...
I wish I could go back to Liverpool...
I wish time hasn't gone by so fast...
I wish to stay in Liverpool...
I think...
I wish I never came back...
P/S: If I gone missing one day, again... would anyone come & look for me...?
I think... I'm lost...
* Pls don't mind the video, I just wanna intro the song...


1 Comments:
Dont simply missing ~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home