Sunday, July 30, 2006

Truly Love You...

Oh my~ I have been staying in my room, never stepped out of my house for two days. Damn! This is boring. I was free and bored like hell ( do not ask me to study, that is never possible to happen, LOL~) Anyway, usual style, sleep, eat, chat, movies and gaming. I have finish the japanese series Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) by Takashi Sorimachi for n-times in my life. =.=" Yet, this series was still nice, interesting, highly recommended. ^_^
Have been listening to the songs I have in my notebook: those I have originally, those sent by friends and also those I copied from friends, and WOW~ there are whole bunch of songs and I got to listen to those that I never listen for long. I believe this happens to lots of people in this world, whereby you were listening to a song, or some songs at certain period of time, and when you listen to it again after a long time, it gives you the same feeling again you have during that time, as if you were back to the past. I believe smell and sound helps a lot in people's memory, it helps us to remember, and most important, to feel. And, I always believe that music is a powerful medium, as a reminder, as to comfort emotions, even as to brings out the deepest and hidden emotions of people, makes people moody, sad, cry, happy, and more.
I experienced it a lot. I listened to those I never listen for long, it reminds me of my past; happy stuffs, sad stuffs, loads of stuffs. It reminds me of people I met in my life. And I can tell you that music can give a big impact to my emotions. I will tell you guys more on those songs that reminds me of important persons in my life and important times in my life in coming posts. I like the song "Truly Love You" (Zhen De Ai Ni) by Beyond, it reminds me of my mother, and it is a very meaningful song.
Anyway, until here for today, gotta sleep. Will be going to Cheshireoak again tomorrow, LOL~ Will update you guys about that. Until then, CHEERS~
"Truly Love You", dedicated to my mom, LOVE YOU MOM~! ^_^

Love this song~!! A very nice video clip from Beyond's concert.

ENJOY~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home