Friday, July 28, 2006

:: Chester Trip ::

*YAWN* I was very very tired while I was blogging. Today was a nice day, I went to Chester - Cheshireoak for shopping, LOL~ It was a place with all branded outlets such as Nike, Adidas, Levis, and so on. I met up with a friend from Manchester, then headed to Cheshireoak with my classmates along. Bought some IMPORTANT stuffs and 2 tops for myself, and I was happy because everyone thinks it looked nice on me. ^_^ I tried to look for a pair of Nike sport shoes for my bro, but I can't find any that suits him best yet, shall look harder, ^_^ (By the way, Nike shoes are very very worth to buy, some of my friends bought 2 pairs each, =.=" )

Extremely tired today, I have not got enough sleep for the past two days because I had to wake up early for trip, yet I stayed up for chat with friends from Malaysia, and I even waited for the emails from an important person, ^_^ Tired, but satisfied and happy. Four more days to go, then I am here for 2 months already, still have one month to go for my degree course, I guess I will miss most of the lecturers over here. By the way, as time goes by, I found out that there are reasons that makes Iqbal treat us in a strict way in Malaysia. We had a chat with him, all of us even himself realised that the way he treated us causes a huge effect on us. Anyway, Iqbal was not that bad after all. ^_^ He planned for us a barbeque, disco night, and a dance night (prom night). Looking forward for all those occasions.

I decided to stay to further my studies previously, but something, or I should say someone changes my mind. I am looking forward to go back to Malaysia, to KL again, and I hope I can see this person as soon as I reach, hopefully, ^_^ Time is precious, as well as chance; Shall treasure time, as well as chance. I really miss this person a lot. I miss all my best friends a lot: Corine, Ah Chor, Ming Inn, Kim Cheng, Ai Hoon, Suxi, Ric, Ah Boy, Toh Jeng, Daljit, erm... and a lot (sorry for those if I left out your name, I miss you all too), ^_^ The MOST important people that I miss MOST are my family: Mom, Dad, Bro, I miss you all. Last, but not least, I miss FOODS in Malaysia~!!! LOL~ (that was what I always mentioned no matter to friends in Malaysia or friends over here) I swear that's TRUE!!!

Anyway, a lot of things happened lately. I realised that I am still not mature enough in thinking, there are many things that I never thought of, many things... I hardly stand in others' position to try understand their feelings, responsibilities, situations. Though I always said that every individual in this world is different, but I could hardly understand the same ideology. Besides, I still have the 'emotionally unstable' problem to be cure, =.=" Guess I am still not good in handling emotions (though my friend said I hide it very well), I know there is still space to improve myself. Shall control it better and think of others' situations this time, in depth. Hendak seribu daya, tak hendak seribu dalih! Will try my best to 'upgrade' myself now, ^_^ I guess that is the reason that makes me not worth for anyone before, sigh! Will ganbade this time, Ganbarimasu~!

Anyway, still got a lot of thinking job that I have to work on, shall go shower and have some rest now. Gotta wake up for my emails, LOL~ Until then, cheers mates~! MUAKS~


At Riverside (Do not know what river it is, will find out, LOL~)


Pedal Boat ^_^


A very very cute baby who will get blush (paiseh), CUTE~


Cool Hair~ Punk Style! LOL~


How I wish my future baby will be as cute as him, LOL~ CUTE~


Me & Iqbal

Me & Alan


My fav top I bought ^_^

P/S: Do not ask me why I snap the photo of the white top that way but not with it on the bed or on the floor, it is because my bed is white as a whole (like hotel style) and the floor is dirty, =.="

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home