World Cup Final 2006
Today was a sunny day, but it was cold =.=" Weather over here is kinda weird, sometimes it was hot (not as hot as in Malaysia, but still hot), sometimes it can be very cold and windy, just like human thoughts, UNPREDICTABLE~ Anyway, another ordinary day, but went library to watch a movie as the need for the coming assignment (some of ya might think its kinda cool, because watching movie is part of my studies... and yes, it was cool, LOL~ sometimes...) Will be a little bit busy for this week as I have to pass up assignment on Monday and I have a presentation on Tuesday >.<" (Still cool? That's my life in Liverpool...) So, might not be able to post new blog so frequently, but will still try to keep ya'll up-to-date about my life (I need a break too, ok? Rest, for the sake to move on ^_^)
Enough of crap, let's get back to the topic of last weekend. The next day after Manchester trip, was the World Cup 2006 Final Match. My friends had decided to sit in a pub and watch the final match. Frankly speaking, I am not a football lover, and never once in my lifetime I spent time watching football with my eyes stuck on the television (but now I had once). I am more fond of badminton. ^_^ Anyway, we went down a pub, especially for sports lovers, called "The Sports Cafe". Not much of people there that night, but with a bunch of noisy Chinese kids (us =.="), watching and cheering, fooling around and snapping photos during interval. LOL~
We ordered two jugs of beer, I had a glass of it, kinda mild one. After that, a best friend of mine and me decided to have a try on shooters. As a "white rat" (experimental person) for my friends, I ordered a shooter with the name "Late Tackle" -> vodka, baileys, creme de banane. For your information (it was so damn obvious), shooters were meant to drink in one shot. For the first time in my life, I drank my first shot that night (I have a stupid and funny video of me drinking having that shot, let me know if interested to have a look, LOL~) Anyway, I looked funny because the very first shot in my life taste like fever syrup (those pink in colour) >.<" Kinda weird taste and it burns all the way down the throat. There goes my first 'shot'! Nothing special happened, I did not went drunk, it was~~ nothing. =.="
We ordered two jugs of beer, I had a glass of it, kinda mild one. After that, a best friend of mine and me decided to have a try on shooters. As a "white rat" (experimental person) for my friends, I ordered a shooter with the name "Late Tackle" -> vodka, baileys, creme de banane. For your information (it was so damn obvious), shooters were meant to drink in one shot. For the first time in my life, I drank my first shot that night (I have a stupid and funny video of me drinking having that shot, let me know if interested to have a look, LOL~) Anyway, I looked funny because the very first shot in my life taste like fever syrup (those pink in colour) >.<" Kinda weird taste and it burns all the way down the throat. There goes my first 'shot'! Nothing special happened, I did not went drunk, it was~~ nothing. =.="
So, my friend and I decided to have 5 shooters for each of us on our next visit to pub, LOL~ One of it named "Blow Job" looks nice (LOL~), with cream on it. Maybe it was just a small drink, not much of effect done. The first time I got dizzy due to alcohol was the time I drank two bottles of Carlsberg straight, empty stomach >.<" (And I had to celebrate my roommate's birthday that night, no chance to sleep until 5am @.@ ) One thing that I experienced and figured out that night was: "alcohol does not makes people lost their mind, or did something unconciously! It is something that makes your mind clear, clearer than ever, makes you understand what you actually wanted, longing for, and gives you the courage to go for it". ^_^ A good thing, or a bad thing it is, I do not know. It was just a piece of my mind.
Well, enough for today, will post up some new stories of my life for you guys next time (if I have, LOL~) Until then, cheers~! Muaks! ^_^
Me, Doreen, Hoay Nee (Lou Po), Jun, Gie
Me & My Beer
My First Shot - "Late Tackle"




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home