Friday, October 06, 2006

Time Does It's Trick, Doesn't It?

Do not know why I started this post, because I do not have anything that I have structured out in mind to write it here.
Current state of mind : Blur
Current emotion : Complicated
Current update : Hair permed >.<
Current occupation : Measuring land

All from above are craps. I have been sleeping for almost a week & for those who knows me well, knows how MUCH I could sleep. =.=" Yes, I have been sleeping since the day I am back to Penang. It reminds me of the time when I screwed up my FYP; I kept on sleeping cause tired of thinking. However, as people said, when you tried your best not to think or to forget something, you are actually reminding yourself about the same damn thing. That is the situation I'm in right now... Sleeping does not help, it makes you weak, physically... & mentally...
October is a bad month for me, always screwed up things during October; screwed it up last year, & same for this year (Many apologies to my friends who have their birthday in October, =.="). Best months for me will be from June to September, beautiful things happened in between that period of time. My luck I guess... Means that I still have 8 months to go for a better life? I do not know. Life is complicated, & I am complicated. What kind of person am I, I really want to know; even me myself do not understand myself now. Wonder if I have any psychological problem, but I thought only genius got those kinda symptoms (I could have admit that I am a genius, but too bad I am dumb = I guess I am mentally healthy). =.="

People sometimes do things without thinking, without understanding any of the consequences, why is it so? This is not an excuse, but this is true: They are blinded by their feelings, how they feel at that very moment; lost their mind, their normal thinking ability. Anyhow, it is bad, bad, very BAD... Others would not understand how it feels or why is that so, only you yourself understand why it carries you till the extend of being uncontrollable... till so far... Quoted as before:"...sometimes some things that may not matter much to you but it might means the world to another...", that is what I could say. Yet, it is never an excuse, it is no doubt wrong, but it is true. Anyhow, think twice before action, this is a fact.

People learn from mistakes, not everyone does, but I know there are people who are willing to try, & change. We learn something new everyday; we learn from mistakes, we learn from others, we learn. I learn something today, or I should say I have been through & knew this lesson was there all there long, but never really "learn" it well. "When you are holding on to something, you cannot force yourself to hold it for long, cause when it is too heavy for you, your hands will tell you when it is time to let go..." I realise that it is TIME who controls everything. Time does it's trick, doesn't it? Hope I can understand this well, & hope I can understand this soon... ^_^
Enough for today, I can crap so much even if I do not have anything in mind, would somebody just stop me??? =.=" NAH~ I know ya'll won't, cause I am doing this well, LOL~ Until then, have a nice day ahead~!

Thousand miles away - Jay Chou

3 Comments:

Blogger MuNYeE said...

sometimes there are things that cant be solve, but i understand it is better not to hold on to sadness for long... i'll b fine, but it takes time, no worries... ^_^

9:35 am  
Blogger MuNYeE said...

welcome back to "To live @ sucky life" too... haha... a funny & warm postings~ thanks for support... ho ho...

9:36 am  
Blogger MuNYeE said...

hahaha.... thanks thanks... same to u...

10:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home