Freaking Cold Friday
I just came back from library (Some of you might start laughing already). =.=" I just went there to return a book, and borrow a movie, LOL~ Ya, my school's library got loads of movies. Anyway, I forgot to bring my jacket when I'm out, and it's freaking cold outside, drizzling some more. ~Gggrrrrrr~
I went to an "Adidas" shop that was selling World Cup jerseys very cheaply, introduced by a friend of mine. Kinda like that shop, because the stuffs were really really cheap!! But, i did not bought any of the jerseys yet, because I am not sure of which one to buy. Those who are counting on me for their jerseys, I try my best here, ok? But no promise, LOL~ Instead of jersey, I bought a new watch for myself, not very cheap nor expensive, 5 pound=RM35. I like it a lot, and I am so happy because I finally found a new watch that I liked for me to tune (is it called tune?) into UK's time. Finally, got something to wear on my hand, and won't feel uneasy without a watch anymore. Haha... ^_^
Yesterday, my lecturer had returned our assignments to us. We were damn proud of our coursemate, because he got the highest mark among all majors and was proudly announced by our Summer Program Leader, Mr.Iqbal Akhtar. ~APPLAUSE~ Our major's students are kinda talented (I'm not bragging about myself, k? It's a fact. LOL~). But most of the time, we do not speak out our ideas and opinions. Anyway, this time we kinda proved that though we do not presented ourselves too much, but we "killed" silently. As I said in cantonese, "act pig eat tiger". LOL~ Yeah! Broadcast v Others, 1-0 !!
Not much to talk about actually, so... Until then, see ya! Miss ya'll my dearest friends! Muaks! ^_^ (Miss Malaysia's food more, LOL~)
P/S: I think a lot of you will be more curious about MY assignment right now, so... Just ask me directly when I'm around MSN or YM (IF, and ONLY IF you are interested to know), okie? Cheers!! ^_^
I went to an "Adidas" shop that was selling World Cup jerseys very cheaply, introduced by a friend of mine. Kinda like that shop, because the stuffs were really really cheap!! But, i did not bought any of the jerseys yet, because I am not sure of which one to buy. Those who are counting on me for their jerseys, I try my best here, ok? But no promise, LOL~ Instead of jersey, I bought a new watch for myself, not very cheap nor expensive, 5 pound=RM35. I like it a lot, and I am so happy because I finally found a new watch that I liked for me to tune (is it called tune?) into UK's time. Finally, got something to wear on my hand, and won't feel uneasy without a watch anymore. Haha... ^_^
Yesterday, my lecturer had returned our assignments to us. We were damn proud of our coursemate, because he got the highest mark among all majors and was proudly announced by our Summer Program Leader, Mr.Iqbal Akhtar. ~APPLAUSE~ Our major's students are kinda talented (I'm not bragging about myself, k? It's a fact. LOL~). But most of the time, we do not speak out our ideas and opinions. Anyway, this time we kinda proved that though we do not presented ourselves too much, but we "killed" silently. As I said in cantonese, "act pig eat tiger". LOL~ Yeah! Broadcast v Others, 1-0 !!
Not much to talk about actually, so... Until then, see ya! Miss ya'll my dearest friends! Muaks! ^_^ (Miss Malaysia's food more, LOL~)
P/S: I think a lot of you will be more curious about MY assignment right now, so... Just ask me directly when I'm around MSN or YM (IF, and ONLY IF you are interested to know), okie? Cheers!! ^_^


1 Comments:
yo yo heng dai! take care ya?
post more of your daily life/pic there.. :D hehe..
show UK to fellow malaysians back home lo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home